Firstly I would like to say a massive thank you to Emily for giving me this award. Blogging is a new thing to me and to know that people are reading and are interested in what I write about is amazing.
The rules are simple and all you have to do is link the person who nominated you and answer the questions that they have given you. You then keep the award going by nominating some other bloggers that you like to answer your own questions.
So these are the questions that Emily has given me;
1. What job did you want to do ‘when you grow up?
I always wanted to be an astronaut, as time went by I realised it wasn’t such a good idea and decided an air hostess would be better. (that didn’t work out either).
2. What is your favourite quality in a personality?
Humor – Someone has to make me laugh : )
3. What motivates you to keep blogging?
The likes and lovely comments from other bloggers and followers. It means a lot to know people are interested and actually enjoy what your blogging about.
4. Three good things about yourself?
I’m enthusiastic and will try anything once.
I’m a good friend.
I can cook.
5. And now one bad? (Because we have to acknowledge the bad too.)
I say what I think – not always at the right time
6. Dinner date with three people, any three people, who would you choose? Just not Rupert Grint because he’s at mine.
Bear Grylls, Dan Smith (from Bastille) and Daniel Crag (but he’d have to come as James Bond)
7. Something you’ve discovered about yourself through blogging?
I actually have more hobbies than I thought.
8. Most important thing in your life at the moment?
I have 2 – My Boyfriend and my sausage Dog Minnie.
9. What is the craziest thing you’ve done?
I did a freefall skydive last year. I did it to raise some money for a charity really close to my heart. “Ups and Downs” – they are a charity that support children and families with Downs Syndrome in the south west. They have been absolutely amazing with my younger sister over the years and without their support she wouldn’t be the gorgeous young lady she is now.
10. Do you do your chores? (Asked by my boyfriend, as I’m writing this rather than doing the washing up.)
They always get done – they just might be postponed slightly due to distractions ;).
Here are my nominations for blogs that I have really enjoyed reading.
My Questions for you are;
1. What is your dream holiday destination?
2. If you could be a Disney character which one would you be?
3. If you had to choose one meal to eat for the rest of your life what would it be?
4. What do you see yourself doing in the next 20 years?
5. What inspired you to start blogging?
6. Cat or Dog?
7. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
8. Where is your favorite place to be?
9. What is your most prized possession?
10. What was your favorite blog post that you have written? (link please?)
Thank you for taking part and don’t forget to share the blogger love by letting your nominations know you have nominated them :).